Immigrate to Canada as a Skilled Worker
If you wish to live in a foreign country, then immigrating to Canada is an excellent alternative for you.
Meanwhile, as a well-trained professional, the Country may be your definitive home by becoming a Skilled Worker.
Yes! Skilled workers can live in Canada indefinitely. Therefore, if you feel that you are what this country needs, then you are on the right page of the web.
Today, we will tell you everything you must know about immigrating to Canada as a skilled worker.
Who Is A Skilled Worker?
The term Skilled Worker refers to a worker who has the possibility of immigrating to Canada through express entry and skill possession.
The Canadian government is well aware of the potential of foreign professionals. So for that reason, workers with good training and experience can apply for residency.
Of course, don’t think that having a very attractive profile is enough because obtaining residency as a Skilled Worker Canada is complicated.
First, you must meet several requirements that give validity to your application. Then, you must register for the Federal Skilled Worker Program and start the process to, hopefully, obtain residency.
What is the Federal Skilled Worker Program?
If you want to live as a Skilled Worker in Canada, you must apply to the Federal Skilled Worker Program.
As part of Express Entry, this program manages residency applications for foreign professionals. The profiles of these foreigners are then graded and the best ones are selected.
Requirements to Participate In the Federal Skilled Worker Program
Obtaining residency as a Skilled Worker Canada can be relatively straightforward if you apply well. Of course, to live and work in Canada, you must meet certain requirements.
Remember that your application will be evaluated and qualified, and, if you do not meet the necessary points, you will automatically cease to be an eligible candidate.
Before talking about the requirements, you should know that your application is scored from 0 to 100 points.
It is an exam and you must obtain a minimum of 60 points. The factors that the government takes into account are your age, your academic training, your work experience, and your skills in English or French when evaluating these demands.
So check out other requirements below;
- You must demonstrate that you have work experience in your training area. However, this experience must be at least one of the jobs specified in the National Occupational Classification.
- You must show that you speak English or French, if applicable, fluently. Therefore, you have to take an official exam where you get a good grade in the areas of writing, reading, speaking and listening.
- Since you need to take an exam that certifies your language skills, you must prepare very well. So, get ready to get the highest score on the TOEFL or IELTS.
- You must present a degree certificate that certifies your training. Besides, you must have an Educational Credential Assessment, which is a document that certifies that your training is equivalent to that received by students in Canada.
- You must show that you have sufficient funds to cover your stay. However, there are some exceptions. If you have a valid work permit or job offer before immigrating to Canada, you can skip this step.
- You must be admissible in Canadian territory. If you have medical problems or a criminal record in your country, for example, your chances of travelling as a Skilled Worker Canada can be greatly reduced.
Generally speaking, these are the requirements you must meet to apply for residency as a Skilled Worker Canada.
If you want more information, be sure to visit the official website of the Department of Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship of Canada.
There, you will learn more about how the Federal Skilled Worker Program works.
How to Apply For Federal Skilled Worker Program in Canada
In case, you have developed an interest in this program, they should follow this link to apply for the federal skilled worker program.
Immigration to Canada as a skilled worker might be one of the best decisions you have made yet. Therefore if you are interested, ensure that you take actions immediately.
There are a lot of people online who are also interested in this article. Ensure that you use the social share button to reach them faster.
You can also let us know what you think about this in the comment section below.