UTSA College of Business offers an online Master’s degree in Business Administration that is fully accredited and gives you the training you need to reach a new level of success in business.
The UTSA College of Business offers an online Master’s degree in Business Administration. The program is fully accredited, and it will give you the training you need to reach a new level of success in business.
A degree from UTSA provides you with the tools for success in both your career and in life. The University offers more than 250 degrees at the bachelor, master and doctoral levels, as well as post-baccalaureate certificate programs.
The University offers more than 250 degrees at the bachelor, master and doctoral levels, as well as post-baccalaureate certificate programs. Our degree programs are designed to help you excel in your career by providing a foundation of real-world skills that can be applied immediately on the job.
A degree from UTSA provides you with the tools for success in both your career and in life. The University offers more than 250 degrees at the bachelor, master and doctoral levels, as well as post-baccalaureate certificate programs. Our degree programs are designed to help you excel in your career by providing a foundation of real-world skills that can be applied immediately on the job.
The University of Texas at San Antonio is dedicated to the advancement of knowledge through research and discovery, teaching and learning, community engagement and public service.
The University of Texas at San Antonio is dedicated to the advancement of knowledge through research and discovery, teaching and learning, community engagement and public service. As an institution of access and excellence, UTSA embraces multicultural traditions and serves as a center for intellectual and creative resources as well as a catalyst for socioeconomic development and the commercialization of intellectual property—for Texas, the nation and the world.
Related Post:Is a Masters in Mechanical Engineering Worth It?
UTSA is committed to:
- The core values of excellence, integrity, inclusiveness, respect, collaboration, innovation, and stewardship.
- A mission that focuses on teaching; research that advances knowledge; scholarly activities; creative endeavors; engagement with communities throughout our region and around the world; enhancing health care services for South Texans; producing new knowledge through basic research that contributes to scientific theory in our fields of study.
- A vision that emphasizes becoming a model for a comprehensive metropolitan university providing access to educational excellence.
The online degree programs offered through UTSA are identical to the same degree program on campus. The difference is in the delivery of coursework. There are advantages and disadvantages to earning your degree online.
Advantages of Online Programs:
- Convenience: You can complete your coursework at any time or place that is most convenient for you, as long as you have access to a computer and internet service.
- Cost: Online courses are often less expensive than an equivalent on-campus section because there is no facility rental expense.
- Time management: You can complete course activities at times when it best fits into your schedule, provided you meet all deadlines for each assignment.
- Technology skills: Learning how to use new technologies will help you be more proficient in this area as a professional or in further education pursuits.
Disadvantages of Online Programs:
- Computer skills: Some level of proficiency with computers may be required for certain types of assignments (such as submitting documents in specific formats). Additionally, computers themselves may pose problems if they crash or don’t function properly for some reason (e.g., power outage) and disrupt your ability to complete assignments on time.*Technology availability: If internet access is not readily available where you live, it could pose a problem since much coursework may involve accessing materials online.*Technical support: Sometimes technical support staff members aren’t available during those hours when you need assistance with course work due to time zone differences.*Motivation: Your motivation level will affect how much effort you put into completing assignments on time.*Communication skills/styles: Your communication style might be slightly different from what is commonly used by others who participate in online classes and forums; however, it will still be effective if it conveys your message clearly.
UTSA offers several online graduate degree programs, including master’s and doctoral degrees. We also offer a variety of graduate certificates that can be earned online.
- Master of Arts in Applied Sociology
- Master of Arts in Art History
- Master of Arts in Communication and Communication Sciences Disorders (ASHA accredited)
- Doctorate in Educational Leadership – Higher Education Leadership Specialization (EdD) (Requires campus residency.)
Whether you’re a busy parent hoping to make the most of your time, an employee with a career and family, or anyone else interested in online education, UTSA is here for you.
The School of Data Science offers fully online undergraduate degrees by blending hands-on lab experiences with career-focused courses. Students in the data science undergraduate degree program will learn advanced principles of data science and apply them to real-world scenarios. The school focuses on advanced topics such as machine learning and big data management while also extending support services to help students succeed beyond the classroom.
UTSA is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC) to award bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral degrees. Our SACSCOC accreditation covers all programs offered on campus as well as those offered through distance education.
You can get a degree from UTSA completely online.
UTSA is a great place to get a degree, and if you’re reading this post, you already know that. But here’s something not everyone knows: You can get your University of Texas San Antonio education completely online. In fact, if you are reading this article on a computer right now, then you have all the tools you need to start an online degree program at UTSA today!
And perhaps just as importantly, when it comes to quality and value for your money, UTSA has earned its reputation as one of the best places in the country (and the world!) to learn. As a nationally ranked university with more than 20 years of experience educating students through distance learning programs, UTSA offers degrees at every level—from certificate programs and associate degrees all the way up through doctoral programs—and they are offered completely online.
Is Utsa Online Degrees worth it ?
Utsa, founded in 1969 and located in San Antonio, TX, is a public university with 25,000 students. Utsa has been named one of America’s best colleges by the Princeton Review for 10 years running. Students are active online through Facebook and Twitter.
With your degree from Utsa you will have access to a prestigious alumni network and will join over 100,000 other successful graduates including Eric Saade (musician) and Peter Piper (co-creator of Nintendogs).
There is a lot of good reasons to consider studying at the University of Texas San Antonio. If you are looking for a great place to get a degree that can open up new career opportunities, then this might be the place for you.
Consider the following reasons why you may want to apply at UTSA.
- There are many online programs offered by the University of Texas San Antonio. If you are interested in being a part of an educational community that is committed to excellence, then this could be an option for you. The university offers more than 120 degree programs in fields such as business administration, criminal justice, economics and political science among many others.
- UTSA is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC). This means that all courses taken there will meet professional standards for academic institutions across America. You can feel confident that when you take classes from them they will have been vetted through rigorous quality control processes before being allowed into classrooms.
- UTSA is one of the largest universities in Texas. There are over 50 different bachelor’s degrees available at this institution alone – including ones which focus specifically on teaching students how to teach children with special needs or other learning differences such as autism spectrum disorders like Asperger Syndrome (ASD).
Related Post:What is a Fellowship in Medicine?
Tuition Fees of Utsa Online Degrees
Tuition & Fees
This information is available on the University website. Direct link to tuition and fees here.
Tuition and fees will vary depending upon student classification, residency, credit hours, degree level, and program delivery method (online or face-to-face). Students are responsible for meeting all requirements for their respective tuition rate classifications. Online students in Texas will be charged the mandatory Texas online distance education health fee by UTSA.
Students taking six or more credit hours of online courses during one semester will be assessed a technology fee for each semester in which six or more credit hours are taken online. This fee does not apply to students taking less than six credit hours of online courses at UTSA during one semester.
- Student: $25/semester
Tuition fees for online degrees at the university of Texas San Antonio are determined by residency status (in-state or out-of-state) and the number of credit hours you take. The tuition rates are outlined below:
- In-State Tuition Rates: $282 per credit hour
- Out-of-State Tuition Rates: $836 per credit hour
Congratulations! You’ve made a great choice in deciding to earn your degree online at the University of Texas at San Antonio. It’s an important step in your professional life, and we’re here to help make the process as easy and convenient as possible.
The first step is to apply. Please take a moment to visit our admissions page for more information on requirements and deadlines. To get started, simply click the button below:
Once you’ve completed your application, you’ll need to register for classes. This guide will walk you through this process so that you can get on track as soon as possible:
Registering for Classes
Finally, it’s time to pay tuition once your classes have been approved by your advisor. These rates vary based on where you live:
Enrolled in 12 or more credit hours (per semester)
If you enroll in 12 or more credit hours, you will be charged the full-time rate. If you’re not sure how many credit hours are required for your degree program, check out our page on number of credits per semester to graduate.
Note: Students enrolled in 12 or more hours with a 3.0 GPA or above will have their course fees waived and the tuition fee will be charged at the 11-hour rate.
In-District: $182.00 per credit hour
- In-District: $182.00 per credit hour
- Out of District: $456.00 per credit hour
- Out of State: $531.00 per credit hour
- International: $531.00 per credit hour
Out-of-District: $513.00 per credit hour
t’s important to note that tuition fees are not the same as course fees. Tuition is charged based on the number of semester credit hours in which you enroll. Course fees, on the other hand, help support technology and special course-related needs for certain classes.
Out-of-State: $909.00 per credit hour
The out-of-state fee is $909.00 per credit hour while the out-of-district fee is $719.00, and the in-state fee is $619.00 per credit hour. A typical undergraduate degree has 120 credit hours for a total cost of about $109,080 for an out-of-state resident.
The UTSA is a great choice for students who want to get an online degree.
Choosing UTSA as your online degree provider is a great choice. The university has a variety of online programs to choose from and offers degrees that suit many students’ needs. If you are interested in earning an online degree, then look no further than the University of Texas at San Antonio